Big Weekend 2022
After the wonderful feedback, sheer numbers of people and brilliant atmosphere at The Big Weekend 2016 and 2018 we decided to keep the framework very similar for 2022.
Each day will again be themed with Saturday 25th August being our Community day, where we invite all our local groups & clubs to have a stall and celebrate ( show off) what they do.
Sunday 26th August is for all local arts and crafts people, groups and businesses to demonstrate their skills and sell their wares.
Bank holiday Monday 27th August is our Sports Day when our local teams, dance troops and clubs come along showing off their skills, giving you ago and hopefully signing up some new members.
- A morning Dog Walk
- A 5k ish Family Fun Run
- Zorbs – bubble football, British bull dog and more…..
- Petting Farm will be joining us on the Sunday
- Sunday night this year is Comedy Night, check out the programme to see who we’ve managed to book!
- After the success of this years summer picnic, Spacegoat and Poppy Frances aka Helen Poppleton will be returning to play for this years Big Weekend Posh Picnic on the Sunday
- Live Music throughout the day times with an Open Mic Session on the Monday
- BarFly – try and get yourselves stuck to our Velcro wall on the Saturday
- The Donkey Rides will be here
- The ‘not your regular’ dog show is back
- Hungry Hippos is definitely making a come back
- The Sound Express Big Band will be back once again for the Saturday night sell out evening!
- Following the great success of their first performance The Potton Players will be back but this time Snow White has acquired some new companions!
- The dog agility club will be returning
- Community & Clubs Stalls
- Craft Stalls
- The Climbing Wall will be with us on the Saturday and Sunday
Big Weekend Programme is out now and available here RC631_POP_Programme_2018.v4!
Big Weekend Schedule & Ticket Prices only are shown here Programme Schedule and Ticket Prices 2018